Seattle Real Estate  |  Phone: 206-347-3558  |  Toll Free: 888-766-8884  |  Contact Us

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Seattle's Flagship REI Store



This is one of those things about Seattle I never get tired of... the access to the Great Outdoors and all it brings us... and one of our own local takes on that is REI, the "granddaddy of all consumer co-ops" which you can join... actually even on their website! Anything you can imagine doing in the Pacific Northwest, you can get outfitted for here...and I like passing the flagship store (see photo) as I go up and down I-5...it always makes me start musing on what my next hiking trip should be! And since I am not that good at planning my outdoor adventures, I find it a help to be a member of our local chapter (Cascade Chapter) of the Sierra Club, which then offers hikes and excursions each weekend which are guided by local members who know a LOT more than I do and also offer great opportunities to get to know like-minded outdoor lovers.



Edy Kizaki
Realtor, Team Leader

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home