Seattle Real Estate  |  Phone: 206-347-3558  |  Toll Free: 888-766-8884  |  Contact Us

Monday, October 1, 2007

SeattleCentric, First Stop Duvall




This is going to be fun! I've been needing a place to record the events of my explorations and daily ups and downs in this green and enchanting city. Now that we're going into fall, it feels like the perfect time to get going on my blog, as the kids are back in school and I have time to explore. Wandering is a time honored way of experiencing a place to the full, and the "secret life" of a real estate agent seems to me to be very much about the moments and places one finds oneself while helping people find their ideal homes.

In fact a couple days ago I went out to Duvall to look at a home for someone and I stopped for a few minutes and did a few photos of Main Street. It has been a while since I was last there, and I have always wanted to stop in the Antique Store down on the next block from the bookstore, so I will have to get back there soon... maybe I can get my friend Caroline to meet me there and have lunch. There were about 5 restaurants that looked really good! I'm pasting the address of my little virtual tour of Duvall in. You have to know that this is JUST THE BEGINNING of Duvall, just a quick brush over the surface! Meanwhile, I also found some great websites on Duvall, and a little history which I'll include below.

First, a quick tour of Main Street in Duvall, which I took when I was there.

Next, the City of Duvall official website.

And also, a link to Experience Duvall and a Duvall Calendar of Events.

Here is some Duvall News.

This one explores some History of Duvall.

Lastly, (but not leastly!) Duvall Foundation for the Arts.





Edy Kizaki, Realtor

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home